Bite-size Master Class 2018
Are you looking for an online course to expand your knowledge on thrombosis or thalassemia? Interested in some mental gymnastics through online case-based experiences? The EHA Bite-size Master Class starts end of February 2018.
About Bite-size Master Class
The Bite-size Master Class focuses on a single topic of the European Hematology Curriculum. Participants are expected to solve problems related to a complex and challenging patient case presented by an international expert. Each group consists of six mentees and a mentor. The Bite-size Master Class runs over a period of six weeks and is free of charge.
In February 2018, EHA kicks off with new parallel online Bite-size Master Classes on the following topics:
What's in it for you?
The Master Class enables you to:
- Experience new evidence-based and exciting ways of learning
- Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
- Work in small groups with fellow mentees and a mentor
- Expand your international network
- Receive immediate feedback on your contribution from the case author
- Earn CME points
After successfully completing the course, you will receive EBAH CME credits and a certificate.